A collection of my adventures, experiences and everything in between; mostly sights, stuff, food and anything under the moon.

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Jollibee (Chicken Joy) @ Changi City Point; Singapore

For some reason I found myself at Changi City Point one day. So I decided to go to Jollibee, since there is a branch there, and check out how it's doing.



The Jollibee at Changi City Point is more sleek and modern as compared to the other branches here in Singapore. I guess this branch caters a different demographic, but good thing the price is still the same!



So taking a cue for the advertisements on the wall of this Jollibee, I decided to order the 2-pc Chicken Joy Value Meal. And yes, I got to talk in Tagalog again when I ordered!

2-pc Chicken Joy Value Meal; SGD 6.95



Jollibee back home has a slogan which they have used for many years, "Langhap Sarap, Bida sa Sarap" (Filipino; roughly: "Delicious Aroma, Choice of the People"). The smell of the Chicken Joy (a signature smell you'd smell in any Jollibee in the Philippines) from the time you get it from the counter to the time you open the box and start eating, just lingers and make you just want to keep eating until there is nothing but bones and nothing else.

Quality wise they have manage to keep everything the same, but in a much more modern and swankier setting. Good job Jollibee!


*Total For My Meal: SGD 6.95

Jollibee @ Changi City Point is located at:

#01-37/38 Changi City Point

Operating Hours: 10:00am-10:00pm

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Moonlit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig