A collection of my adventures, experiences and everything in between; mostly sights, stuff, food and anything under the moon.

Monday, September 26, 2016

Chicken Rice @ Canteen 2 NTU; Singapore


When I was still staying in the Graduate Hall 2 in NTU, I would frequent Canteen 2 a lot. It was one of the better canteens in NTU (or at least so I think). The best food stall (again, my opinion) is the Chicken Rice stall. It would be the one with one of the longest queue. The food is cheap, but very flavouful and tasty.



The main reason why I love getting food at this stall is not mainly because of the food, but because of the the two aunties who run the Chicken Rice stall. Why you ask.? Well they are probably some of the warmest persons I have met. They always greet their customers (or at least me) with a smile and with the most motherly vibe.

The two aunties who run the stall and their chickens; they
are very nice and always greet you with a smile :)

I don't know if they do it intentionally or if it's just me, but I like to think that they do give me some extra slices of chicken (or whatever meat) when I get food from them. Even if it's not the case, I like how they are so sweet and so nice to me when I order food from them. We sometimes even have some small chit chats when the queue isn't too long and there's time for them to talk to me.

Steamed Chicken Rice; SGD 2.80






So yeah, everytime I get the chance to go and visit NTU, I always make it a point to visit and get food at the Chicken Rice stall at Canteen 2.

*Total For My Meal: SGD 2.80

Chicken Rice Stall @ Canteen 2 at NTU is located at:

NTU Canteen 2, 35 Students Walk, Singapore 639548

Operating Hours: 7:00am-9:00pm

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Moonlit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig