A collection of my adventures, experiences and everything in between; mostly sights, stuff, food and anything under the moon.

Friday, October 13, 2017

What We Pretend To Be (The Boy & The Tiger) @ BGC Taguig City; Philippines


This is another one of those murals in the BGC area that I absolutely love!

Entitled: "What We Pretend To Be" (The Boy & The Tiger Mural). This mural was done by Nate Frizzell

What We Pretend To Be (The Boy & The Tiger) by Nate Frizzell

The Tiger

What I love about this one is the elements of the tiger which give it the mood of independence and strength, shown by how the boy's facial expression and the manner of his walk.

The tiger has been an important symbol in my life. I have always had tiger symbols around me growing up. In a way you could say it has become my spirit animal. I have taken much from it, learning to be independent and doing majority of things on my own.

The Boy

The boy has this angst and "Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing" vibe to him. He's the kid who's a bit left of centre and marches to the beat of his own drum. He's that kid who knows the beat of the street and isn't afriad of what people can "throw" at him.

With the tiger as his guide....

He has the tiger as his guide and he'll figure things out. He may not come out on top. but he knows what he is capable of and isn't afriad of the unknown.


This one mural about a boy and a tiger speaks volumes. You just need to look at all the fine details for the boy and the tiger to reveal more to you.

What We Pretend To Be (The Boy & The Tiger) is located at:

Bonifacio High Street; at the back of Fully Booked, near Lane O

*The purple tiger is the location of the mural!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Moonlit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig