A collection of my adventures, experiences and everything in between; mostly sights, stuff, food and anything under the moon.

Friday, October 27, 2017

Simoy Ng Haraya (Hele)


I hate it when the car smells like "stale" hot air, and living in a very tropical country this happens very often.

So where do I go to find a good scent for the car.? The Common Room in Katipunan of course! And what brand do I go to without giving any second thoughts.? SIMOY NG HARAYA!

Simoy Ng Haraya (Hele); PHP 550.00

And I grab their emerald green bottle of pure, relaxation and amazing-ness, which is Hele!

*Hele is Tagalog/Filipino for Lullaby


Hele is actually Simoy Ng Haraya's pillow mist. It's a relaxing, soothing and dreamy scent of Lavender, Sweet Orange, Ylang Ylang and Patchouli (and Water).

I know I know, it's meant for pillows and the bed room, but the scent is how I want the car to smell of, especially on my drives to and from work when traffic is at its peak and HORRIBLE!!!! And so far it has left calm those moments where I want to scream and curse at cars, motorbikes and drivers who don't know what it is to stay on their lane and road manners (if people even have or practice such a thing here in Manila).


So Hele serves not only to make the car smell good, but also to helps me to remain calm, relax and mindful on the road and "forgive" idiotic driving.

Instructions, ingredients and everything you need to know about Hele....

This is, for me a miracle in a 50ml emerald green bottle. And I must say I like how Simoy Ng Haraya spelled out Hele in Baybayin too!

Simoy Ng Haraya (Hele) costs PHP 550.00 per 50ml bottle

Do check out Simoy Ng Haraya's website for a full list of the perfumes and products they carry:


You can also go to Common Room in Katipunan to see the products Simoy Ng Haraya has on display there.
Common Room @ Katipunan is located at:
#325 Dela Rosa St. Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
Operating Hours: 10:00am-10:00pm




You can also follow them on:

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Moonlit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig