A collection of my adventures, experiences and everything in between; mostly sights, stuff, food and anything under the moon.

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Simoy Ng Haraya (Trono)


Ever had the need to go to the toilet, but when you get there, well let's just say (not to over exaggerate) VERY VERY VERY AWFUL smell.? Well there's a handy dandy Poop Drop that will fix that stench!

Say hello to Trono! A Poop Drop made by Simoy Ng Haraya!

Simoy Ng Haraya; PHP 130.00

And its name is PERFECT for what it does! Get it.? Trono (Tagalog) as in Throne (as in you sit on the "Throne" and do your "business"). I absolutely loved how Simoy Ng Haraya named this amazing little bathroom miracle! I laughed and smiled when I first saw it and grabbed my own 30ml bottle.


Like what it says on the bottle, BE A CONSIDERATE POOPER.

All you need to do to be one is to add a drop or two (or more) to the water in the toilet bowl before, and I think if you really want to be considerate, AFTER use!

I pledge to be a considerate pooper! :)

And the smell knocks out any bad odors, thanks to the unbeatable powers of Eucalyptus and Orange essential oils!

I will also definitely be bringing this wonder in a bottle with me when I travel! Thanks Simoy Ng Haraya! I love Trono!

Simoy Ng Haraya (Trono) costs PHP 130.00 per 30ml bottle

Do check out Simoy Ng Haraya's website for a full list of the perfumes and products they carry:


You can also go to Common Room in Katipunan to see the products Simoy Ng Haraya has on display there.
Common Room @ Katipunan is located at:
#325 Dela Rosa St. Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines
Operating Hours: 10:00am-10:00pm


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Moonlit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig