A collection of my adventures, experiences and everything in between; mostly sights, stuff, food and anything under the moon.

Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Iconic Statement Socks (Limited Edition UAAP; U.P. Fighting Maroons)


Iconic Statement Socks just came out with their limited edition UAAP socks! And Of course I grabbed a pair that showcased my Uni!

U.P. FIGHTING MAROONS!!!!

U.P. Fighting Maroons!!!!

I got this one!

As you can tell I went to U.P. (University of the Philippines) for uni. And well, I'm not shy to say that I'm a proud Maroon; I guess that explains my fascination with dying my hair a deep dark wine red-burgundy-maroon colour from time to time. Plus I've always like maroon as a colour too.

Iconic Statement Socks (Limited Edition UAAP; UP Fighting Maroons); PHP 300.00


I also didn't have much of a choice when it came for me to enter uni. It was really U.P. or I don't go to uni at all. So there was a bit of pressure on my part after graduating highschool to get into U.P., but it paid off and everything worked out in the end.

And I am where I am now because (or I would like to believe) of my U.P. education.

I'm a proud Maroon

And with the UAAP season on going, wearing these socks would serve the double purpose of wearing your uni's colours and still be appropriate for the office too!

The socks also have a subtle ethnic pattern on them too, which is (for me) and welcomed addition to the design of the socks.


Proud to be and proud to have came from....

A pair of Iconic Statement Socks Limited Edition UAAP socks costs PHP 300.00

And don't worry they have socks for all the other universities that are part of UAAP too. So you can wear you school colours in formal sock form anytime and anywhere too! But hurry before you lose your chance at getting your Uni's colours/socks at Iconic Statement Socks!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Moonlit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig