A collection of my adventures, experiences and everything in between; mostly sights, stuff, food and anything under the moon.

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Claypot Delights (Bak Kut Teh & Chicken Porridge) @ Koufu Punggol Plaza; Singapore


Whenever I feel a bit under the weather or just in need of warm soup, I always go get food at Claypot Delights at Koufu in Punggol Plaza.



My favourites would have to be their Bak Kut Teh and Chicken Porridge.


Their Bak Kut Teh is the right amount of salty and spicy, it also has a light herby after taste. The meat is soft, juicy and tender.

I loved Bak Kut Teh since the first time I tried it. Since then it has become one of my top favourite dishes here in Singapore. It's also my go to food whenever I feel under the weather (or when I just want it). It's a dish that tastes so healthy that after you finish eating you feel like you've done something good for yourself and your body.

Bak Kut Teh; SGD 5.80
Rice; SGD 0.50


Chicken Porridge is plain dish, nothing that special, but I've always like it. Back in the Philippines we call it "lugaw" and is something you would eat when you are a bit unwell or when you just want something warm because of the weather. Chicken Porridge is something that my Nanay (my maid who was my second mother), Mom and Grandma would make something for me, so I've tied Chicken Porridge to those very warm memories with them.

The Chicken Porridge at Claypot Delights, definitely tastes homemade and has just the right balance of plain taste, but also having undertones of salty and spicy-herby (probably from ginger).

Chicken Porridge; SGD 3.80

Dishes at Claypot Delights (especially the Bak Kut Teh and Chicken Porridge) are affordable and tasty!

*Total For My Meal: SGD 10.10

Bak Kut Teh: SGD 5.80
Rice: SGD 0.50
Chicken Porridge: SGD 3.80

Claypot Delights is located at:

Koufu Punggol Plaza; #168 Punggol Field, Singapore 820168

*right beside Coral Edge LRT Station of Punggol LRT East Loop

Operating Hours: 10:00am-9:00pm

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Moonlit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig