A collection of my adventures, experiences and everything in between; mostly sights, stuff, food and anything under the moon.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Baby Dragon Playground @ Pipit Road MacPherson; Singapore


I went to see a friend who was visiting Singapore and staying in Circuit Road near the MacPherson MRT Station. After I decided to walk back to the station (since going to where my friend was staying only took me around 4 minutes and 3 bus stops), that's when I saw another Dragon (playground)!

The same mosaic tile pattern as the other Dragon Playgrounds in Toa Payoh

This one was a pink baby dragon. It was nothing more than a spiral staircase and a winding slide. It's much smaller then the Dragon Playground in Toa Payoh that I first blogged about, but it's still cute nonetheless!

Honestly, if no one was around, I would have climbed the stairs and went down through the slide. But there were people passing and a couple of uncles sitting in a bench nearby, so I didn't. But I was really tempted to! Who could resist this cute little dragon.? Maybe I'll visit the area again and slide a couple of times if no one's around.





From how near this Dragon Playground is situated to the HDB blocks, I do believe that kids play on this one a lot more often than the one in Toa Payoh. Or at least I hope so. The dragon playgrounds that I have seen have more of the spark and a unique quirkiness about them, compared to the newer plastic "ready-made" playgrounds that you see around. Hopefully these older more durable playgrounds do get preserved and maintained for future generations to play in an enjoy as past generations have.

I know I most definitely would!

This Dragon Playground is located at:

(In between) Blk 53 & 54 Pipit Road, Singapore 370053

Directions from MacPherson MRT Station via Bus:

Walk to Opp MacPherson Sec Sch Bus Stop
Take Any Bus
Alight after 2 stops; Blk 90
Walk towards Blk 53 & 54 Pipit Road

Directions from MacPherson MRT Station via Walk:

Turn left into and walk straight on Lor Bengkok
Turn left into and walk straight on Circuit Road
Turn right and walk straight on Pipit Road
Blk 53 and 54 Pipit Road will be on you right

*the purple dragon is the location of this Dragon Playground

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Moonlit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig