A collection of my adventures, experiences and everything in between; mostly sights, stuff, food and anything under the moon.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Chachacha Mexican Restaurant @ Holland Village; Singapore


One day I was craving for some Mexican food, and I remembered a Mexican restuarant in Holland Village that some of my friends and I ate dinner at a few months back. So I decided to go there to fill my craving.

Chachacha is Singapore's oldest Mexican restaurant, established in 1990.

The restaurant's interiors are simple; open air, white walls, colourful tiles on the tables and wooden chairs. It's well lit and during the day uses the available natural light.


*I took a photo of the menu, but because of the plastic covering, some parts are a bit blurred. I apologise for that.



This visit I decided to order the Ground Beef Quesadilla and a glass of Ice Lemon Tea.


As long as you order something and dine in, you get a complimentary serving of nachos and salsa.


Ground Beef Quesadilla; SGD 13.50

Ice Lemon Tea; SGD 6.00

Price wise, Chachacha is not that cheap, but at the same time not too expensive. The food is definitely authentic Mexican! So I would definitely visit Chachacha again sometime I have the craving for Mexican food.


*Total For My Meal: SGD 22.95
(Subject to GST & Service Charge)

Iced Lemon Tea: SGD 6.00
Gound Beef Quesdilla: SGD 13.50

Chachacha Mexian Restaurant @ Holland Village is located at:

#32 Lor Mambong, Singapore 277690

Operating Hours: 11:30am-12:00am

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Moonlit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig