A collection of my adventures, experiences and everything in between; mostly sights, stuff, food and anything under the moon.

Monday, August 14, 2017

Rich Man's Lumber (Bamboo Nuggets)


Ever wanted healthier and less processed nuggets.? Well now you can! Or at least when you visit the G.K. Enchanted Farm in Barangay Encanto (yes that's the name of the area) Angat, Bulacan in the Philippines.

Called Rich Man's Lumber and started by the kids from the G.K. Enchanted Farm's SEED Programme (Reann Mangahas, Ullen Lazarte and April Joy Marbella), they take the humble bamboo (bamboo shoots) and make it into a healthier and great tasting snack!

Rich Man's Lumber

The philosophy behind the team of  Rich Man's Lumber, is wanting to elevate the noble bamboo, which is known for being the poor man's lumber. They want to make quality products and show the strength and versatility of bamboo. And their bamboo nuggets is just one of the ways they see that bamboo can go!

Bamboo Nuggets x3; PHP 20.00


And I must say, their bamboo nuggets are AWESOME! I would have not known they were made from bamboo shoots if no one had told me. They had a richness and a savouriness of flavours to them.

I really wish I got more of their quality product before I left the G.K. Enchanted Farm. I can still taste the nuggets in my mouth until now (in a very good way; I think I have the munchies for them).


These kids are really the future of Filipino agriculture and enterprise. They take something as common as bamboo (something most people see almost everywhere) and make a quality product out of it (and are still thinking of ways to innovating the bamboo).

Bamboo Nuggets x3 costs PHP 20.00
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Moonlit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig