A collection of my adventures, experiences and everything in between; mostly sights, stuff, food and anything under the moon.

Friday, April 07, 2017

Vietnamese Food (Quan Co Ba) @ Broadway Food Court Sim Lim Square Bugis; Singapore


I went with a good friend to Sim Lim Square and since we were both hungry, we decided to get a bite at Broadway Food Court in the basement of Sim Lim Square.

Right at the basement of Sim Lim Square!

And that's when I spotted the Vietnamese food stall. And being a huge fan of Vietnamese food, of course I would go straight to one when I see one from the corner of my eye!

Menu without photos

Menue with photos

So after looking at their menu, I opted to try their Grilled Pork Chop Rice, since I was hungry and wanted something filling.

Grilled Pork Chop Rice; SGD 6.00


Grilled Pork Chop & Runny Egg Yoke!


The grilled pork chop was a tad bit oily, but other than that it was great. I also loved the fact they kept the yolk of the fried egg runny too.

The dish actually reminded me of a Filipino dish (Porksilog). My food was definitely delicious and tasty and affordable!

*Total For My Meal: SGD 6.00

Vietnamese Food (Quan Co Ba) is located at:

B-1-08/26 Sim Lim Square, Singapore 188504

Operating Hours: 8:00am-10:00pm

*its only a 1 minute walk from Rochor MRT Station and a 5 minute walk from Bugis MRT Station!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Moonlit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig