A collection of my adventures, experiences and everything in between; mostly sights, stuff, food and anything under the moon.

Monday, April 10, 2017

SoYoung Insulated Linen Lunch Box (Blue T-Rex)


I was gift hunting at National Bookstore (a local Filipino bookstore) for something useful for my nephew, and stumbled on these cute, quirky and eco-friendly lunch boxes. So what started out as a gift for my nephew, ended up becoming a gift for myself to (I needed a new lunch box too anyway; or at least that's my excuse for getting one for myself too).

These fun lunch boxes are from SoYoung (made in Canada).

And with me, being a total kid at heart, I really just had to get one for myself, of course after picking one out for my nephew for his birthday.

One for my nephew, one for me!!!!!


After seeing the Blue T-Rex print on the lunch box, I knew this one was the one for me. I've been a massive fan of dinosaurs since I was a kid (I even have the Jurassic Park movie series as part of my movie collection). And though the t-rex isn't my favourite dinosaur (I much prefer the stegosaurus and the velociraptor), a dinosaur print is a dinosaur print, so I grabbed this one of the rack without having to look at the others (non-dinosaur).



These lunch boxes are made with Linen, which is known for it's durability and quickness in drying. And because it is linen, it is easy to clean; just take out the removable insulated pouch and throw it in the washing machine, BUT DON'T put it in the dryer (to preserve the structure and the appeal of the lunch box), just hang it and leave it our to dry and it's as good as clean!

The strap in case you would want to carry it on your shoulder

The inside with the removable insulated pouch

The interior without the removable insulated pouch

If the inside gets dirty you can just wipe the it with a wet damp cloth and leave it to dry. If a spill happens inside, clean it as quick as you can with a sponge it brush and then leave it out to dry.

SO SIMPLE!!!!


The Green Rocket Ship for my nephew!!!!

Going back to my nephew, I got him the SoYoung lunch box with the Green Rocket Ship, since at the moment, he's obsessed with the planets and dwarf planets of the solar system (with Ceres and Eris being his favourites).

As I mentioned earlier I was able to get these lunch boxes at National Bookstore for:

Blue T-Rex: PHP 1,350.00
Green Rocket: PHP 1,550.00

You can also follow and find SoYoung at:

Philippines:

Canada (Main):
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Moonlit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig