A collection of my adventures, experiences and everything in between; mostly sights, stuff, food and anything under the moon.

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Manong's Lechon (1/4 Roasted Pork Belly/Lechon Liempo) @ Changi City Point; Singapore


I found myself at Changi City Point, and decided to try Manong's Lechon. I was also craving for more Filipino food at the time.

The Menu

Their menu is pretty simple, every roasted, grilled and or barbecued. And cooked and prepared in the traditional Filipino way.

Looking at their menu, I opted to try their 1/4 Roasted Pork Belly (Lechon Liempo). 

*As you may have noticed most of my posts on Filipino food happen to be pork dishes. There's more to Filipino food than pork. I just happen to eat less pork ever since I stayed in Singapore. So pork is sort of "comfort food" for me especially when it is prepared Filipino style.

1/4 Roasted Pork Belly (Lechon Liempo); SGD 6.50

Anyway, the lechon liempo I ordered look exactly and tasted exactly as it would back home in the Philippines.

I opted to get soy sauce with a hint of calamansi as my dipping sauce. The dipping sauce for liempo, back home would either be that or gravy. As I love the salty-sour taste of the soy sauce with calamansi contrast with the smokiness and savouriness of the grilled meat.


I enjoyed my meal, except for the fact that the liempo that I got was more fat than meat. But other than that I enjoyed everything! It brought me back home for just a little while!


*Total For My Meal: SGD 6.50

Manong's Lechon @ Changi City Point is located at:

5 Changi Business Park Central 1 #02-01/02, Singapore 486038

*just look for Koufu at Changi City Point!

Operating Hours: 11:00am-9:00pm

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Moonlit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig