A collection of my adventures, experiences and everything in between; mostly sights, stuff, food and anything under the moon.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

The Touristy Toilet @ Shell Gas Station Tagbilaran City Bohol; Philippines


So yeah, I had to go to the toilet (so did my sister) on our way to the Tagbilaran Airport and then my dad suggested we stop at this Shell Gas Station. He did mention to me and my sister that we would be surprised when we enter the toilet. We were both puzzled as to why he would say that, but yeah, when you have to go you have to go!

I was dreading the fact it was a gas station toilet, since we all know how that turns out. But surprise surprise there was something different about this toilet!


When I opened the door, I was greeted with opera music and a very unique and kind of out of place almost in the whole gas station theme.

Let's just say it's INTERESTING.

Toilet.? Library.? Lounge.? Spa.?

The only difference between the male and female toilets

Decorated with paintings, baskets, shelves with books and shells (not sure if it was intentional, or maybe because it's a Shell Gas Station on the Island of Bohol, where beaches are quite near, but yeah, shells at Shell), this toilet is different and "photogenic" in a way.

 And I have to say, the toilet, is quite clean. I guess the staff at the gas station take the initiative to clean it up to make sure it's tourist friendly and photo worthy.




So yeah if you are in Tagbilaran and have to go to a toilet and fill up at a gas station, you may want to go to this Shell Gas Station and do all that.

*By the way, the male and the female toilet are similar, I didn't take photos of the female toilet for obvious reasons, but yeah what you will see in the male toilet is in the female toilet, minus the urinal.

The Touristy Toilet @ Shell Gas Station Tagbilaran City:

J.A. Clarin Street (near the Holy Name University High School entrance) Tagbilaran City, Bohol

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Moonlit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig