A collection of my adventures, experiences and everything in between; mostly sights, stuff, food and anything under the moon.

Sunday, June 04, 2017

Cafe Fleur by Chef Sau del Rosario (Roasted Salmon Fillet) @ Brgy Rosario Angeles City Pampanga; Philippines


I found myself in Angeles City, Pampanga for work, and the meeting ended up being in Cafe Fleur by Chef Sau del Rosario.

Tucked away in an ancestral house (or so I think), Cafe Fleur has nice quirky charm amongst the other cafes in the area. The setting evokes a kind of nostalgia, like coming home to grandma's or mom's house for some quality time with the family over some good food (and maybe a few drinks).

The ancestral house (?) Cafe Fleur is set in



The facade of the house is warm and inviting to the eye and the friendly guard cat greets customers when they enter (she's quite nice, but for non-cat and non-animal lovers her friendliness may get irritating and frightening).

The gaurd cat of Cafe Fleur




Inside the house, is a mix of modern style furniture and traditional Filipino style house interiors. I guess it's to show that Cafe Fleur is sort of a fusion restaurant. The menu features tradinational Filipino dishes, Southeast Asian dishes as well as some Western style dishes.




Looking through the menu, I opted on ordering their Roast Salmon Fillet. And when the waiter asked me if I wanted Mashed Potatoes or Rich with my dish, the Asian in me opted for the rice!

Roasted Salmon Fillet; PHP 375.00


Yes those are flower petals!

It has (as the menu says): Herb, Beurre Blanc, Potato Mash (or Rice) and Vegetables (and Flower Petals).




Overall the Roasted Salmon Fillet was good! I like that the Salmon wasn't dry and still juicy even if it was roasted. The Sauce was good too! I kind of regret not opting for the Mashed Potato, which I think would have gone better with the Salmon and the Sauce (next time I guess).

Bye from the guard cat!

I had a wonderful time at Cafe Fleur; until the next time I visit!


*Total For My Meal: PHP 375.00
(Inclusive of Tax; No Service Charge)

Cafe Fleur @ Brgy Rosario Angeles City is located at:

L-463B Miranda Street, Barangay Sto. Rosario, Angeles, 2009 Pampanga, Philippines

Operating Hours: 

Sunday-Thursday:11:00am-10:00pm
Friday-Sunday: 11:00am-11:00pm

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Moonlit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig