A collection of my adventures, experiences and everything in between; mostly sights, stuff, food and anything under the moon.

Monday, June 19, 2017

Banh Mi Kitchen (BMKN Premium Ca Phe) @ Bonifacio Stopover BGC Taguig City; Philippines


After waking up super early for work, I found myself falling asleep by lunch time and I needed to wake up bad! So I headed down to Bonifacio Stopover, but not to any of the big brands, but to Banh Mi Kitchen, to get their BMKN Premium Ca Phe!


BMKN Premium Ca Phe; PHP 89.00

I love the richness and the aroma of the ca phe. It was just the thing I needed to restart my brain and keep on working during the afternoon. I do believe that Banh Mi Kitchen prepares it in the traditional Vietnamese method.

*The dark roast coffee grounds are added to a metal Vietnamese drip filter (Phin Ca Phe), hot water is poured and the hot ca phe slowly drips from the metal drip filter to a cup below. The hot ca phe is then poured right away to a glass (or any container) filled with ice.

The ca phe had a nice smokiness to it, but it wasn't too bitter to the taste; the condensed milk balanced the bitterness out and gave it that distinct boldness that ca phe sua das in Vietnam have.

Having iced cold ca phe with my stainless steel straw

I'm not much of a coffee drinker, so this small/regular cup of coffee lasted me until the end of my shift. It was definitely the perk me up and pick me up I needed to wake up.


Price wise it is quite wallet and budget friendly. At only PHP 89.00 a cup, it's much cheaper than the larger coffee shops in the market today.

So yeah, I will be going to Banh Mi Kitchen anytime I need a coffee pick me up every time I feel like I'll fall asleep at work!


*Total For My Drink: PHP 89.00

Banh Mi Kitchen @ Bonifacio Stopover is located at:

Ground Floor, Bonifacio Stopover, 31st Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines

Operating Hours: 9:00am-10:00pm

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Moonlit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig