A collection of my adventures, experiences and everything in between; mostly sights, stuff, food and anything under the moon.

Saturday, August 03, 2013

A Different View of Manila Bay

I took these photos the same day I was on the Esperanza (Greenpeace's ship that docked in Manila Bay last month) with my point and shoot digital camera. It's a view of Manila Bay on the water, instead of the usual photos that are taken on Roxas Boulevard.

While taking the photos I got a sense of just how big Manila Bay is and just how many parts of Manila and other neighboring cities and municipalities are around the bay. Even though the water in the bay isn't clear because of the pollution, being on the water gave me some sense of hope that if all cities and municipalities of Metro Manila do their part, the bay has a future to return to being healthy and beautiful.

Enjoy a different view of Manila Bay.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Moonlit. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig